This book was everything I hoped for an so much more… Thank you so much Jennipher and Erin for share this great Anti-Diet book with all your fans.
What’s on the Inside:
Being a fit bottomed girl is more than just the size of your rear: Its about feeling physically and mentally energized everyday, no matter what is going on in your life. In this definitive guide to becoming an FBG, you will learn how to:
- Ditch the diet drama and learn to follow your true hunger cues.
- Create you own workouts that feel more like fun than work.
From the best way to enjoy a piece of chocolate to workouts you actually want to do. The Fit Bottomed Girls Anti-Diet is packed with tools and10-minutes fixes you need to design a healthy life you love. Everyone wants a super quick way to lose weight, but here’s the secret: The only way to get results is to love yourself and your life
Who wrote me:
Jennipher Walters and Erin Whitehead are the founders of the popular website FitBottomedGirls.com
Jennipher Walters is an ACE- certified personal trainer, health coach, and advance health and fitness specialist, and an AFAA certified group exercise instructor. Jennipher also holds a journalism degree as well as an MA in health journalism.
Erin Whitehead has years of workout experience and is well versed in fitness news and trends, and brings a normal-gal approach to the team. Erin holds a journalism degree from the University Kansas.
My Thoughts & Review:
Wow this book was so very easy to read as well as fun. Jennipher & Erin explained everything so clearly I was able to follow along with ease; I felt like when reading this book I was listening to one of my girls. The key points in the book that spoke to me were:
- 10 Informative Chapters: Ditch the Diet (and weight) Drama, Listen to your Hunger, Move your Body, Take a Balanced Approach to Everything, Focus on Positives, Get Out of Your Comfort Zone, Chill Out, Help a Sister Out, Laugh at Yourself, Love Yo’self, No Matter What. Come on how cool are the names of these chapters.
- 10 Minute Fixes: A quick 10 minute section at the end of each chapter, to help transform your life as little as in 10 minutes. Come on everyone has 10 minutes to spend on themselves.
- Journal Writing: You are given a question and a Journal topic to write about at end of chapters . I love to go back through my journal writing to see all that I have written as well as my progress.
- The Food Journal: Yes, I said food journal this is a great way to keep track of what your eating but also to keep note of your emotions. When you get that hungry feeling or if you just want to write about food you like or want to try. You can use the hunger and fullness scale in this section also.
- FBG Shopping List: Simple shopping list to help you figure out your healthy choices an little reminder the less processed food is the better. Also you get great Recipes in this book to follow and try out.
- Hunger and Fullness Scale: Learn what your hunger is really trying to tell you on a scale from 1(Starving! Will eat anything!) to 10(Thanksgiving Day full, plus Uncomfortably and maybe painfully fill.)
- Two Week FBG Plan: Suggestions for you to try for two weeks that includes simple meal plans and 10 minute fixes. This was very useful for me
Fit Bottomed Girls is an Amazing non diet book. I give this book 5 stars. This book is great to read alone or if wanting to share this book in a group. I truly enjoyed this book.
I’m thankful for Blogging For Books for sending this book for free. In return for my honest review of this book.